Chevening Scholarships are offered by the British Government for international students to study in the UK. These scholarships are funded by FCO (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) and other partner organizations. Excellent students from all over the world are selected for the award of this scholarship. All scholarships are awarded for taught master’s degree programs. Chevening UK Government Scholarships are available fro various degree programs. Details of Chevening Scholarships are given below.
Click on Whatsapp Icon to Receive Scholarship Updates
Also Read: How to get a good band in IELTS?
| Also Read: Fully funded scholarships to study in Europe
Chevening Scholarships Details
- Chevening Scholarships are awarded to almost 1500 students throughout the globe annually.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Chevening eligible countries.
- For available fields of study, you can use the Chevening Scholarship course finder.
Chevening Scholarship has the following benefits
- Full tuition fee exemption
- Living Allowance
- Return airfare
- Other grants to cover necessary expenses
Application Procedure and Timeline
Chevening Scholarship is announced in September and it has a deadline in November usually. The application deadline for Chevening Scholarship is TBD.
Interested Students can apply for Chevening Scholarships by submitting an online application on the Chevening Scholarship portal.
The Chevening Scholarship is applications are not open for 2024 yet.
Visit the Official Website of the Scholarship for further details