Turkiye Burslari is a fully funded scholarship offered by the Turkey government each year. Applications are open for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship for 2024. Turkey is one of the most beautiful countries of the world and it is located in the middle east. Turkey is also called as the gateway to Europe. Many students wish to visit Turkey for sightseeing and study purposes. Turkiye Burslari Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for all students to visit Turkey enjoy its charm and study at the best universities of Turkey.
Turkey has many high-standard universities for art, science and technology. Turkiye Burslari Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for students to study in high-ranked universities in turkey. Registration is open for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2024. Students can complete there undergraduate (BS), MPhil/MS, and PhD degrees in turkey on a fully funded Turkiye Burslari Scholarship. Yearly five thousand students are selected for fully funded Turkiye Burslari. The details of the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship are given below.
The last date of application for the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship is February 20, 2024
Click on Whatsapp Icon to Receive Scholarship Updates
Also Read: How to get a good band in IELTS?
Benefits of Turkiye Burslari Scholarship
The scholarship benefits and stipend of Turkiye Burslari is given below.
- The Turkiye Burslari scholarship program provides University and department for the placement of the selected candidates.
- The whole tuition fee is covered by Scholarship.
- This scholarship provides a time of 1 year to selected candidates to learn the language of the country.
- Accommodation is provided to selected candidates.
- Provide the air ticket once to join university and at the end of your degree to move back to your country.
- Turkiye Burslari Scholarship provides health insurance.
- The monthly stipend of the Turkiye Burslari scholarship for undergraduates is 1000 TL while it is 1400 TL and 1800 TL for MPhil and PhD respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for fully funded Turkiye Burslari to study in turkey is given below.
- The applicant must have at least 70% marks for undergraduate and 75% for graduate studies. While students of health sciences must have 90% marks.
- The age limit for various programs is 21 for BS, 30 for MS/MPhil and 35 for PhD.
- All international students from any country are eligible.
- Students who have completed their degree or will graduate before August are eligible.
What are the available fields of study for the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship?
Almost all fields of study are available for the Turkiye Burslari scholarship. Some of the major fields of studies are mentioned below.
- Art and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
What is the selection process for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship?
The selection process or evaluation of applications is done keeping in view the applicant’s academic success, motivation and social activities related to the selected field.
- Initially, candidates’ applications are screened based on basic eligibility criteria.
- The eligible applications will be evaluated by a group of experts and complete the first round of selection.
- After the first round of selection, a test will be conducted for undergraduate students while Interviews will be conducted for all levels of applicants.
- The result of the interviews of applicants will be evaluated by a selection committee and applicants will be selected for scholarships.
How to apply for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship?
The application procedure for Turkiye Burslari’s fully funded scholarship can be explained in five basic steps.
- First of all visit the official website and create your account on the Turkiye Burslari Application system.
- Upload all your academic and co-curricular documents/certificates.
- List your preferred universities and programs.
- Write a letter of intent/statement of purpose that explains your expectations, preferences and future goals.
- Review your application and confirm that you have submitted all required documents and application is complete. Then click on final submission.